Friday, 12 October 2012

MY LONG LOST CRASH

It is normal right to have some crushes in our pathway. Ive got many types of crushes, and even there are some who when I rewind back, I did't know why I liked them.

Now, I wanna tell a little bit about someone I knew when I was in Form 2.

1st reason why I liked him : He looked like my other crush, and then I named him "kembar" or twin in English.

After stalking him about sometimes, here are his traits:
Introvert, but has leadership quality in him, handsome, kind, he was one of a top student in his batch, calm.

We even talked, which I think was really fated. I'll tell you later.

Even 2 of my best friends said that we really looked alike.

But, I think he is very famous. Even his fb friends reached 2000++."SIGH~"

Everyone will fall for him if they meet him. But, the best thing is I had fallen for him before he became famous and before I knew he is a genius.

Love. xoxo .


No comments:

Post a Comment